Here are the steps when your Epson printer not printing:
- Switch printer off.
- Wet the water to the cleaning pad and gently squeeze to remove any excess water.
- Click the ink button, then keep the control button. Make sure the paper and ink lights flash and unlock keys.
- Pack first of all a cleaning pad, wide bottom.
- Click the button to print files. The printer is filling up the paper.
- It takes the printer roughly three minutes to feed the sheet through the printer. Clean the printer rollers during this process, as stated in step 6.
- Wipe the wet cleaning pad onto the printer rollers. To ensure they are properly cleaned rotate the printer rollers.
- When you remove the sheet before you finish cleaning the rollers, continue with the cleaning procedure from step 4.
- After you have removed the cover, search it for unacceptable marks created by dirty printer rollers.
- Perform the whole process until the sheet passes through the printer without any new marks being produced.
- Turn off the Printer.
It’s a very common thing your printer may not be sending you black print. This may be due to technical problems with the printer.
Without a driver, the printer system doesn’t help so it needs to be sure that you have a driver installed and that it works excellent. Once it comes to installing and downloading the driver, it’s the most important thing to perform correctly and for that, you need to test the command that helps to verify whether or not your printer driver is suitable. And in the view of fixing this mistake, driver installation may be a major cause.
- First, you should shut off your printer and then unplug the power source and the USB cable concurrently.
- Wait a moment, plug-in the printer again.
- You now need to print on the Print Test page a Performance Diagnostic sheet.
- You can find a display screen option on the Printer.
- To search the user guide manual for your user’s printer.
Even after you have followed the authentic steps above, you can not fix the problem. In that case, you can test the printer’s printhead to resolve the difficulty Epson Printer Not Printing Black.
- If you have noticed the switching cartridge is not working, then the next step you can take is to test your printhead.
- Test whether or not the printhead is clogged to remove settled dust particles from the printhead, if it is clogged.
- If you find the automatic cleaning feature on the printhead doesn’t work well. Keep it going for the third or second time.
- Realign your printing press.
Most ink cartridges are shipped with a small protective tape strip which covers the print nozzle. This tape covers the nozzle so that ink will not spill out during storage or shipping. If you don’t cut the tape you won’t be able to print the cartridge. Remove the printer cartridge, and check for the disk. These seal the bottle, so that the ink is not drying out. If the label is removed the ink will dry out quickly.
The printer can not accept the new ink cartridge, or can read it as empty by the ink counter. Most printers provide a reset function to the cartridge that allows the computer to remember the cartridge as new. For example, pressing and holding the “Cleaning” button or the “Load / Eject” button for three seconds will reset the cartridge in some Epson Stylus models. Lift the cartridge securing clamp, but do not remove the cartridge from the printer. Turn down the lock, then press “Load / Eject” again.
If your ink cartridge was stuck in storage for some amount of time, the ink may have started drying out. The running of an extended cleaning cycle will help the printer identify the cartridge and fix the problem. Check the “Clean” button on your printer, and click it or keep it down for a few seconds. To find out how to run a cleaning process on your computer read the printer manual. Print a test page after the cleaning process has been completed to decide whether the printer will print again.
Address the issue by extracting the cartridge and inserting more ink through the exit hole into the sponge. Air bubbles can also get stuck in the bottle, blocking the flow of ink. Enable the cartridge to sit unused for an hour or so to give the bubble a chance to dislodge itself. If the problem continues, remove the cartridge, and tap it gently on a table to dislodge the bubble.
Below are a few fixes that helped many users of Epson printers repair their problems.
- Check the link on your printer
- Set the printer to printer by default
- Update the driver for perception
- Find out the service Print Spooler
- Delete all print work
- Print the paper using another program
- Check the printer status
So, these were the fixes for the Epson Printer not Printing, not even after the cartridge had been changed. And even printer solutions don’t print properly.